PowerOne Inverter - 5000W (PVI-5000)
Designed for residential and small commercial PV installations, the PowerOne PVI-5000 Inverter has all the usual benefits, including dual input section to process two strings with independent MPPT, high speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real-time power tracking and energy harvesting, as well as transformerless operation for high performance efficiencies of up to 97%. The wide input voltage range makes the PVI-5000 suitable for low-power PV installations with reduced string size. Designed as a completely sealed unit to withstand the harshest environmental conditions.
PowerOne Inverter - 5000W (PVI-5000) Features
- Single-phase and three-phase output grid connection
- Wide input range for increased stringing flexibility
- High speed and precise MPPT algorithm offers real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Outdoor NEMA 4X rated enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
PowerOne Inverter - 5000W (PVI-5000) Specs
- 41.4" H x 12.8" W x 8.6" D
- 59.6 lbs
- Input voltage: 145 - 600VDC
- Continuous power: 5000W
- Surge rating: 5000W
- Output voltage: 208 / 240 / 277VAC
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Efficiency: up to 96.5%
- Model number: PVI-5000
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.