Polder Programmable In-Oven Thermometer with Ultra Probe
This programmable in-oven thermometer allows you to check the temperature of food cooking in your All-American Sun Oven® so you can tell when it's done without opening the Sun Oven's door and losing valuable cooking heat and time. Simply insert the included Ultra Probe into the food and a high-heat silicone cord connects it to the easy-to-read digital thermometer, which is placed on or next to your Sun Oven.
The Polder Programmable In-Oven Thermometer is pre-programmed with the USDA recommended safe temperatures for beef, veal, lamb, pork, and poultry, and has one additional setting that you can program for your preferred temperature. These presets make it easy to cook common meats to your preferred doneness or cook anything to your preferred temperature. The thermometer beeps when the chosen preset's temperature is reached.
Polder Programmable In-Oven Thermometer with Ultra Probe Features
- 3-minute rest timer will begin counting down to mark the USDA required rest time for beef, veal, lamb or pork cooked to medium rare (145°F)
- Pre-alert notice will appear on the display and a single beep will sound as the meat approaches the preset temperature
- Alert notice will appear on the display and an alarm will sound when the preset temperature is reached
- Overcook notice will appear on the display and an alarm will sound if the meat exceeds the preset temperature by 10°F
- Preset temperatures can be customized to cook to your liking for meat type and doneness
- Additional open setting can be programmed to cook to your desired temperature
- External thin probe tip for smaller puncture hole when sampling
- 43" high-heat silicone cord allows remote placement of thermometer
- Temperature range of 32°F - 392°F
- Operates on one AAA battery (included)
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
- stainless probe is poorly made, failed after 5 uses, 5/3/2016
Real Goods' Response: We're sorry you had a poor experience with this product. If you would email your Real Goods order number to me at [email protected], we'll see what we can do to respond appropriately. If you no longer have your order number, just email your name and the approximate date of your order and we'll see what we can do.