OutBack FLEXmax 60 MPPT Charge Controller (FM60-150VDC)
With support for 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, and 60V nominal battery voltages, the ability to "step-down" a higher PV voltage to charge batteries of a lower voltage, and an innovative MPPT software algorithm that increases your PV array's power yield by up to 30%, OutBack Power's FLEXmax MPPT Charge Controllers truly are among the most flexible and high-performance solar charge controllers on the market.
The FLEXmax's active cooling and intelligent heat management features let it operate at its full rated current (60 amps) in ambient temperatures as high as 104°F. A built-in, back-lit 80-character display shows the system status and previous 128 days' performance data at the touch of a button, and integrated OutBack network communications allows the FLEXmax 60 to be remotely programmed and monitored with an OutBack MATE system if desired.
OutBack FLEXmax 60 Charge Controller Features
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for up to 30% more PV power
- Active cooling and intelligent thermal management features ensure full 60-amp charge current
- Ambient temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C)
- Built-in, back-lit 80-character display
- Integrated OutBack network communications
- 5-year warranty
OutBack FLEXmax 60 Charge Controller Specs
- 13.75" H x 5.75" W x 4.5" D
- 11.65 lbs
- Peak efficiency: 98.31%
- Maximum battery charging current: 60A
- Battery voltage range: 12V - 60V
- Maximum open circuit voltage: 150V
- Manufacturer: OutBack Power
- Model number: FM60-150VDC
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.