With 135 watts of PV and a 1000 watt continuous output pure sine 120 volt inverter, this system is enough to run efficient lights, entertainment systems and more. The weekender I system produces 675 watt hours per day with 5 hours of solar insolation and with 2784 watt hours of battery storage (1392 watt hours at recommended 50% depth of discharge).
Includes everything you need to help your weekend remote lifestyle: PV module, charge controller, low voltage disconnect, remote monitor, inverter, breakers, cables and racking.
All of our systems come with lifetime technical support! With 35 years of off-grid systems experience You can rest assured that we will be here for the life of your system for upgrades, technical assistance and troubleshooting.
- The following items are included with this kit:
- 1 UNIRAC GR-44
- 2 6V 232Ah Golf Cart Battery
- 1 Battery Cable 2/0 9" Black
- 1 MidNite Solar 15A 150VDC Din Rail Mount Breaker MNEPV15
- 2 Battery Cable 2/0 5' Black
- 2 Battery Cable 2/0 5' Red
- 1 Morningstar Sunsaver 20A 12V Controller
- 1 Go Power! Pure Inverter 1000W 12V GP-SW1000
- 1 Kyocera 140W PV Module - KD140GX-LPU
- 1 MidNite Solar MNDC125 DC Disconnect Power Center, 125A 125VDC Breaker, Aluminum
- 1 MidNite Solar 20A 150VDC Din Rail Mount Breaker MNEPV20
- 1 Morningstar Remote Meter for SS-MPPT, SureSine, and SS-Duo RM-1
- 1 SMK PV Output Cable 30ft
- 1 PV Grounding Lug 980010
Looking for a custom system? Our engineers are available seven days a week to help you design the system of your dreams, from 100 watts to 100 megawatts. Feel free to give us a call at (800)919-2400, or call our technicians directly at (707)472-2406.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.