(3.0 kWh/day at 3 days of autonomy*)
Our Real Goods Off-Grid Solar Medium Home Kit is the ideal solution for getting off-grid with all the conveniences of home. 2880 Watts of solar panels, 18,240 watt hours of battery storage (9120 Whrs usable at recommended 50% depth of discharge) and a pure sine 4400 watt inverter with up to 8500w surge capacity make our Standard Home Kit your ideal solution to make a clean break from the grid.
The 60 amp battery charger and integrated transfer switch enable fast battery charging while meeting household energy needs from a 240 volt back up generator during low light conditions. 120/240 volt split phase AC output allows for powering standard load centers, well pumps, and medium sized air conditioning. Enjoy the modern conveniences while away from the modern world with the best deal in off-grid solar systems.
All of our systems come with lifetime technical support! With 35 years of off-grid systems experience You can rest assured that we will be here for the life of your system for upgrades, technical assistance and troubleshooting.
The following items are included with this kit:
- 12 Canadian Solar 240w Polycrystalline Solar Panel CS6-240
- 1 Battery Cable 2/0 10' Black
- 1 Battery Cable 2/0 10' Red
- 1 Magnum Energy ME-BMK Battery Monitor with Shunt
- 2 MC4 PV Output Cable 15'
- 1 MC4 PV Output Cable 30'
- 1 Magnum 4400W 48V Inverter / Charger 4448PAE
- 1 Magnum Advanced Remote Control ME-ARC50
- 8 2V 1110Ah L16 Battery
- 2 MidNite Solar Classic 250 Charge Controller
- 2 DPW Solar Top-of-Pole Mount 8 Panel
- 3 Fuseholder PV Midget 600V
- 3 Midget Fuse 600V 15A
- 1 MidNite Solar E-Panel for Magnum MNE175STM-L-240, 175A Breaker, 120/240VAC White Steel with 175A, 125VDC inverter breaker for MS4448-PAE, LH door
- 2 MidNite Solar Solar 30A 300VDC Din Rail Mount Breaker MNEPV30-300 2 MidNite Solar 63A 150VDC Din Rail Mount Breaker MNEPV63 1 Midnite Solar Combiner Box MNPV6 15 PV Grounding Lug 980010
Want to upgrade this system with auto generator start, more panels or perhaps looking for a custom system? Our engineers are available seven days a week to help you design the system of your dreams, from 100 watts to 100 megawatts. Feel free to give us a call at (800)919-2400, or call our technicians directly at (707)472-2406.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.