Wool Dish Drying Mat
Our natural Wool Dish Drying Mat is perfect under your dish rack, or instead of it. Keep your kitchen counters naturally dry with 100% Pozzi Wool® sourced from Northern California family farms! No dyes are used in this 100% natural wool dish mat that resists mold and mildew despite absorbing 30% of its weight in water. Toss away that stained microfiber drying mat and graduate to wool!
Why a Wool Dish Drying Mat? Wool is:
- 100% natural and renewable
- Able to absorb moisture up to ⅓ of its own weight yet repel liquids
- Able to resist dirt, stains, mold, and mildew
- Durable and long-lasting yet biodegradable
- Flame-resistant; it smolders rather than bursting into flames or melting
- Made from crimped fibers, which provide natural buoyancy, elasticity, resiliency, and loft to make naturally comforting products
Wool Dish Drying Mat Dimensions
- 16" x 20"
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.