Sunny Boy Transformerless Inverter - 6000W, 208/240V (6000TL-US-12)
The Sunny Boy 6000TL-US represents the next step in performance for UL-certified grid-tie inverters. Its transformerless design means high efficiency and reduced weight. Maximum power production is derived from wide input voltage and operating temperature ranges. Its innovative H5 topology allows for superior efficiency (over 98%) and unmatched solar power production.
High performance, flexible design, and innovative features make the Sunny Boy 6000TL-US-12 the first choice among solar professionals for residential and decentralized commercial loads of up to 6000 Watts.
Sunny Boy Transformerless Inverter Features
- Best-in-class 98.5% efficiency
- Wide input voltage range
- Transformerless, with H5 topology
- Superior MPP tracking with OptiTrac™
- OptiCool™ active temperature management
- Integrated DC disconnect
- SMA Power Balancer for three-phase grid connection
- UL 1741- and 1699B-compliant
- NEMA 3R enclosure allows for outdoor installation
Sunny Boy 6000TL-US-12 Transformerless Inverter Specs
- 18.4" W x 24.1" H x 9.5" D
- 78 lbs
- Input voltage: 300 - 600VDC
- Continuous power: 6000W
- Surge rating: 6000W
- Output voltage: 208VAC / 240VAC
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Efficiency: > 98%
- Manufacturer: SMA
- Model number: 6000TL-US-12
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.