Canadian Solar CS6K Solar Panel - 280W (CS6K-280M)
Canadian Solar's CS6K series' 280-Watt monocrystalline cell solar panels have been embraced worldwide for their excellent performance, superior reliability, and incredible value. These PV modules provide high system energy yield at low irradiance and low NOCT (nominal operating cell temperature). Canadian Solar's stringent quality control system puts them in the top ranking of California Energy Commission's PVUSA Testing since 2009, leaving 12,472 other silicon panels behind. Enhanced 40mm frames ensure that these robust panels can handle 6000 Pa snow loads and 4000 Pa wind loads.
Canadian Solar CS6K-280M Solar Panel Features
- Excellent module efficiency at up to 17.72%
- Suitable for residential, commercial, and utility-scale installations
- For off-grid or grid-tied use
- Outstanding low irradiance performance at 96.5%
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 Watts
- High PTC rating of up to 92.17%
- IP68 junction box for long-term weather endurance
- Suitable for use in various harsh environments by blocking moisture permeability and creating higher resistance to sandstorms, salt-mist, and ammonia
- Heavy snow load tolerance at up to 6000 Pa and wind load tolerance at up to 4000 Pa
- 25-year linear power output warranty
- 10-year materials and workmanship warranty
Canadian Solar CS6K-280M Solar Panel Specs
- 65" H x 39.1" W x 1.57" D
- 40.1 lbs
- T4 connectors
- 60 monocrystalline cells
- Peak efficiency: 17.72%
- Nominal power: 280W
- Tolerance: +0-5W
- Open circuit voltage: 38.5V
- Short circuit current: 9.43A
- Maximum system voltage: 1000V
- Manufacturer: Canadian Solar
- Model number: CS6K-280M
Why Canadian Solar?
High Performance and Energy Yield
- Outstanding low irradiance performance of 96.5%
- High energy yield at low NOCT = 45°C (113°F)
- Positive power tolerance up to 5W
- Reduced cell series resistance
High Module Quality Suitable for Harsh Environments
Canadian Solar's CS6K series modules block moisture permeability, creating higher resistance to salt mist, ammonia, and sandstorms. They can handle snow loads up to 6000 Pa and wind loads up to 4000 Pa.
Insured 25-Year Performance Warranty
Secure the return on your solar panels with Canadian Solar's 25-year linear performance warranty underwritten with 25-year insurance:
- 10-year product warranty
- 25-year linear performance warranty
- 25-year performance warranty insurance
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.