Mozzarella and Ricotta Cheese Making Kit
Make mozzarella and ricotta cheese at home with this easy-to-use kit. The Mozzarella and Ricotta Cheese Making Kit includes the instructions and all the ingredients you'll need (except milk - use pasteurized or raw goat or cow milk) to make two of the most popular Italian cheeses in just 30 minutes! Perfect for beginners and kids, and makes a great gift.
Mozzarella and Ricotta Cheese Making Kit Features
- 1 yard butter muslin
- 4 oz. citric acid
- 5 vegetable rennet tablets
- 8 oz. cheese salt
- No GMO ingredients
- Instruction and recipe booklet
Mozzarella and Ricotta Cheese Making Kit Yields
- Mozzarella yield: ¾ pound per batch
- Ricotta yield: 1½ - 2 pounds per batch
- Contains instructions and supplies to make either 10 batches of mozzarella and 9 batches of ricotta, 16 batches of mozzarella, or 24 batches of ricotta
Mozzarella and Ricotta Cheese Making Kit Storage
- Vegetable rennet tablets should be stored in the freezer
- Citric acid and cheese salt should be stored in a cool, dry place
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.