Morningstar SureSine Inverter - 300W (SI-300-115V-UL)
The SureSine SI-300-115V-UL is a 300-Watt off-grid inverter designed specifically to convert 12VDC input from a solar PV system into 115VAC pure sine wave output. Ideal for bringing AC power to remote projects (including telecom, off-grid cabins or weekend homes, and RVs or boats), the SureSine's combination of performance, features, and price provides one of the best small inverter values on the market.
Morningstar SureSine SI-300-115V-UL Inverter Features
- Pure sine wave output
- Handles up to 200% surge (600W)
- 55mA self consumption (standby mode)
- No internal cooling fan
- Adjustable and programmable
- Toroidal transformer design
- Peak efficiency of 92%
- Extensive electronic protections with automatic recovery
- Protected against harsh tropical and marine environment
- 2-year warranty
Morningstar SureSine Inverter Specs
- 8.4" L x 6" W x 4.1" H
- 10 lbs
- Input voltage: 10 - 15.5VDC
- Continuous power: 300W
- Surge rating: 600W
- Output waveform: pure sine wave
- Output voltage: 115VAC ±10%
- Peak efficiency: 92%
- Manufacturer: Morningstar
- Model number: SI-300-115V-UL
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.