Morningstar SunSaver Charge Controller with LVD - 10A, 24V (SS-10L-24V)
Morningstar's SunSaver™ is the world's leading small solar charge controller for professional and consumer applications. This 10-amp Morningstar SunSaver Charge Controller is ideal for small RV or cabin lighting systems. It features a combination of capabilities not found in other small PV controllers and is rated for Hazardous Locations - Class 1, Division 2 Groups A - D.
Morningstar SunSaver SS-10L-24V Charge Controller Features
- 100% solid state
- Series design (not shunt)
- Low voltage disconnect/reconnect
- True 0 - 100% PWM duty cycle
- Setpoint accuracy: 24V ±48mV
- Fully encapsulated in epoxy potting
- Marine rated terminals and anodized case
- Temperature compensation
- Sealed/flooded battery select
- Parallel for 40 amps or more
- 5-year warranty
Morningstar SunSaver SS-10L-24V Charge Controller Specs
- 6" H x 2.2" W x 1.3" D
- 8 oz.
- Peak input voltage: 60V
- Nominal battery voltage: 24V
- Maximum battery charging current: 10A
- Wire: #10 AWG
- Manufacturer: Morningstar
- Model number: SS-10L-24V
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.