Morningstar SunSaver Charge Controller - 10A, 12V (SS-10-12V)
Morningstar's SunSaver™ is the world's leading small solar charge controller for professional and consumer applications. This 10-amp Morningstar SunSaver Charge Controller is ideal for small RV or cabin lighting systems. It features a combination of capabilities not found in other small PV controllers and is rated for Hazardous Locations - Class 1, Division 2 Groups A - D.
Morningstar SunSaver SS-10-12V Charge Controller Features
- 100% solid state
- Series design (not shunt)
- True 0 - 100% PWM duty cycle
- Setpoint accuracy: 12V ±25mV
- Fully encapsulated in epoxy potting
- Marine rated terminals and anodized case
- Temperature compensation
- Sealed/flooded battery select
- Parallel for 40 amps or more
- 5-year warranty
Morningstar SunSaver SS-10-12V Charge Controller Specs
- 6" H x 2.2" W x 1.3" D
- 8 oz.
- Nominal battery voltage: 12V
- Peak input voltage: 30V
- Maximum battery charging current: 10A
- Wire: #10 AWG
- Manufacturer: Morningstar
- Model number: SS-10-12V
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
- lot for the money, 10/9/2017