MK Battery Sealed AGM Solar Battery - 12V (8A27-DEKA)
Advanced American technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery's 8A27-DEKA 12V Sealed AGM Solar Battery the standard by which all other AGM batteries are measured.
MK Battery Sealed AGM Solar Battery - 12V (8A27-DEKA) Features
- Completely absorbs electrolyte for spillproof design
- Ultra premium sealing valve prevents capacity loss and controls pressure
- Fortified posts, straps and welds that resist vibration damage and maximize current transfer
- High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound "high cycling" service
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage
- 250 quality checks to assure superior performance and long life
MK Battery Sealed AGM Solar Battery - 12V (8AU1H-DEKA) Applications
- Solar PV
- Water pumping
- Cathodic protection
- Remote monitoring
- Aids to navigation
- Wind generation
- Power wheelchairs
- Golf cart
MK Battery Sealed AGM Solar Battery - 12V (8A27-DEKA) Specs
- 12.83" L x 6.56" W x 9.3" D
- 63 lbs
- Voltage: 12V
- Energy: 1.2 kWh
- Capacity: 92Ah (20-hour rate), 100Ah (100-hour rate)
- Cell type: absorbed glass mat (AGM), sealed
- Manufacturer: MK Battery
- Model number: 8A27-DEKA
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.