MK 8A24DT-DEKA 12V Sealed AGM Battery
Advanced American technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery's 8A24DT-DEKA 12V Sealed AGM Battery the standard by which all other AGM batteries are measured.
MK 8A24DT-DEKA 12V Sealed AGM Battery Benefits
- Completely absorbs electrolyte for spillproof design
- Ultra premium sealing valve prevents capacity loss and controls pressure
- Fortified posts, straps and welds that resist vibration damage and maximize current transfer
- High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound "high cycling" service
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage
- 250 quality checks to assure superior performance and long life
MK 8A24DT-DEKA 12V Sealed AGM Battery Applications
- Solar photovolatics
- Water pumping
- Cathodic protection
- Remote monitoring
- Aids to navigation
- Wind generation
- Power wheelchairs
- Golf cart
MK 8A24DT-DEKA 12V Sealed AGM BatterySpecs
|Voltage||6 & 12 volts nominal|
|Plate alloy||Lead Calcium|
|Posts||Forged terminals & bushings|
|*Charge/Absorption/Equalize||2.30 vpc to 2.43 vpc|
@ 77°F (25°C)
|*Float/Standby||2.25 vpc ± 0.01|
@ 77°F (25°C)
|Operating temperature||Fully charged range:|
-40°F (-40°C) to +140°F (60°C)
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.