MidNite Solar Classic Lite 250 MPPT Charge Controller
Note: The MidNite Solar Classic Lite 250 is identical to the MidNite Solar Classic 250 except that it does not have the graphical display, push button programming, or arc fault protection. Instead, it has dip switches for programming and LEDs for status. To use a MidNite Whiz Bang Jr. with a Classic Lite, you will either need the free local app or a MidNite Graphics Panel (MNGP).
MidNite Classic Lite MPPT Charge Controllers are unique in their ability to be used for a variety of DC input sources and voltages. They're designed to regulate DC input from PV, hydro, and wind sources into 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, 60V, or even 72V battery banks. They also feature MidNite's exclusive HyperVOC technology to keep up with higher voltages in cold weather. The Classic Lite 250 can be installed alone or as a multi-unit networked installation.
The MidNite Solar Classic Lite 250 MPPT Charge Controller substantially increases the flexibility, features, and range found on other MPPT controllers. Internal ground-fault protection makes it an industry leader in safety compliance, while Ethernet and USB inputs complement the LED status indicators to easily show and log 380 days of data.
MidNite Solar Classic Lite 250 MPPT Charge Controller Features
- Solar and hydro MPPT modes (wind optional with PC and provided software)
- 12-48V battery charging standard (60V and 72V available with PC or MidNite Graphics Panel)
- LED indicators for Bulk, Absorb, Float, EQ and errors
- 250V operating voltage
- Exclusive HyperVOC extends VOC limits
- Easy setup interface
- 380 days of data logging with 12 parameters
- Type 1 environmental rating
- Ethernet, USB, and RS232 ports
- ETL Listed for the US and Canada
- 5-year warranty
System Sizing Tool
For help selecting the best MidNite Solar Classic charge controller for your system, use MidNite's Classic string sizing tool.
MidNite Solar Classic Lite 250 MPPT Charge Controller Specs
- 14.9" L x 6" W x 4" D
- 12 lbs
- Typical efficiency: 98%
- Nominal system voltage: 12 - 48VDC (60V and 72V available with PC or MidNite Graphics Panel)
- Max battery charging current: 63A
- Battery voltage range: 10 - 100V
- Max open circuit voltage: 250V
- Manufacturer: MidNite Solar
- Model: CLASSIC LITE 250
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.