MidNite Solar Battery Combiner Box - 1000A / 100mV (MNBCB 1000/100)
MidNite's 1000-amp battery combiner box is excellent for larger off-grid systems (or grid-tied battery backup systems) where multiple inverters/charge controllers need to be combined into a single DC bus bar for connection to the battery bank.
This combiner box includes a 1000A positive and negative copper bus bar with ⅜" studs for attaching battery cable lugs (additional holes can be drilled for more connections; ⅜" stainless bolts are recommended to make these connections), and a 1000-amp / 100mv shunt with ½" bolt for making your inverter connection, meaning it is not for use with SMA inverters since SMA uses a 50mv shunt.
MidNite Solar MNBCB 1000/100 Battery Combiner Box Features
- Includes a 1000A positive and negative DC bus bar with ⅜" studs for battery connection
- Includes a 1000A / 100mv shunt with ½" bolt for inverter connection
- Has locations for up to 12 MNEDC Battery Breakers
- Powder-coated steel enclosure
- Type 1 environmental rating (indoor)
- 5-year warranty
MidNite Solar MNBCB 1000/100 Battery Combiner Box Specs
- 35.5" L x 22" W x 9.75" D
- 50 lbs
- Max AC voltage: 277VAC
- Max DC voltage: 300VDC
- Max wire size: 4/0
- Not for use with SMA inverters (SMA uses a 50mv shunt)
- Manufacturer: MidNite Solar
- Model number: MNBCB 1000/100
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.