MidNite Solar Combiner Box (MNPV12)
The MNPV12 comes with a 200-amp plus busbar that works with up to 10 fuse holders or 12 150VDC circuit breakers. Two busbars can be joined together, or separated to create two systems up to 5 strings of fuse holders or 6 strings of breakers each.
Breakers and fuse holders sold separately.
MidNite Solar Combiner Box (MNPV12) Features
- Aluminum powder-coated housing won't rust or degrade due to sun exposure
- Flip-up cover that can stay in the open position during installation
- PV Negative bus bar with openings for #14-6 and #1/0-14
- Chassis ground bus bar with #14-6 and #1/0-14 wire openings
- Standard din rail for mounting breakers or fuse holders
- Tin plated copper bus bars to combine breaker and fuse holder outputs
- Dead front cover snaps into place after wiring is complete for safety
- Knockouts for PV in and PV out on bottom and sides
- PV-in knockouts are ½" & ⅞" concentric to allow for bulkhead mount MC connectors or strain reliefs
- Top surface is available to bring conduit in from directly above the enclosure
MidNite Solar MNPV12 Combiner Box Specs
- 12.19" W x 14.7" H x 3.5" D
- Model number: MNPV12
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.