MidNite Solar Combiner Box (MNPV12)
The MNPV12 comes with a 200-amp plus busbar that works with up to 10 fuse holders or 12 150VDC circuit breakers. Two busbars can be joined together, or separated to create two systems up to 5 strings of
fuse holders or 6 strings of breakers each.
Breakers and fuse holders sold separately.
MidNite Solar Combiner Box (MNPV12) Features
- Aluminum powder-coated housing won't rust or degrade due to sun exposure
- Flip-up cover that can stay in the open position during installation
- PV Negative bus bar with openings for #14-6 and #1/0-14
- Chassis ground bus bar with #14-6 and #1/0-14 wire openings
- Standard din rail for mounting breakers or fuse holders
- Tin plated copper bus bars to combine breaker and fuse holder outputs
- Dead front cover snaps into place after wiring is complete for safety
- Knockouts for PV in and PV out on bottom and sides
- PV-in knockouts are ½" & ⅞" concentric to allow for bulkhead mount MC connectors or strain reliefs
- Top surface is available to bring conduit in from directly above the enclosure