This compact guide quickly teaches the compulsories in brine pickling for any type of fermentor: jar top or crock
Includes new techniques for the novice to the seasoned pickling meister.
• Dozens more signature recipes
• Organizing your workspace for pickling
- Storing your "stuff" in under 1 cubic foot of stacked storage containers
• How to use "lagering" our technique to deepen your sauerkraut's flavor
• Sourcing specialty equipment
• Spice blends that boost flavor
• Speed prepping using your hand for quick measurements
• Pronto Pickles: one veggie, one spice blend + 10 minutes = a quart of pickles
The best value in the publishing world for gaining knowledge in veggie fermenting
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register