This compact guide quickly teaches the compulsories in brine pickling for any type of fermentor: jar top or crock
Includes new techniques for the novice to the seasoned pickling meister.
• Dozens more signature recipes
• Organizing your workspace for pickling
- Storing your "stuff" in under 1 cubic foot of stacked storage containers
• How to use "lagering" our technique to deepen your sauerkraut's flavor
• Sourcing specialty equipment
• Spice blends that boost flavor
• Speed prepping using your hand for quick measurements
• Pronto Pickles: one veggie, one spice blend + 10 minutes = a quart of pickles
The best value in the publishing world for gaining knowledge in veggie fermenting
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register