Magnum Sine Wave Inverter/Charger - 4400W, 60A (MS4448PAE)
The MS4448PAE is a 4400-Watt pure sine wave inverter and 60-amp battery charger for 48-volt batteries. It is powerful, easy to use, cost-effective, and designed specifically for the most demanding off-grid renewable energy applications. Its unique design provides 120/240 split phase AC output just like standard residential utility power, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts (though you can parallel up to 4 for up to 17.6kW of power at 120/240VAC).
As a 48-volt battery charger, the Magnum Sine Wave Inverter's built-in Power Factor Corrected (PFC) battery charger uses 25 - 30% less energy than a standard charger for maximum efficiency.
Magnum Sine Wave Inverter/Charger - 4400W, 60A (MS4448PAE) Features
- Pure sine wave output in 120 and 240VAC
- Versatile mounting options
- Multiple ports including RS485 communication port and remote port
- Accessible design
- LED indicator
- ETL-listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741, 1st edition, and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations
- 3-year warranty (5-year warranty when installed on an MMP or MP system)
Magnum Sine Wave Inverter/Charger - 4400W, 60A (MS4448PAE) Specs
- 13.75" L x 12.65" W x 8" H
- 55 lbs
- Input voltage: 36 - 64VDC
- Continuous power: 4400W
- Surge rating: 8500W
- Output waveform: pure sine wave
- Output voltage: 120/240VAC split phase ±5%
- Peak efficiency: 94%
- Battery charging output: 60A
- Charger efficiency: 85%
- Manufacturer: Magnum Energy
- Model number: MS4448PAE
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.