Magnum Sine Wave Inverter/Charger - 2800W, 125A (MS2812)
The Magnum MS2812 Sine Wave Inverter/Charger is a 2800-Watt pure sine wave inverter and 125-amp battery charger for 12-volt batteries. It is designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, backup, and off-grid applications. It is powerful, easy to use, and cost-effective.
As a 12-volt battery charger, the MS2812's built-in Power Factor Corrected (PFC) battery charger uses 25 - 30% less energy than a standard charger for maximum efficiency.
Magnum MS2812 Sine Wave Inverter/Charger Features
- Pure sine wave output in 120VAC
- Versatile mounting options
- Series stacking interface
- Multiple ports including RS485 communication port and remote port
- Accessible design
- LED indicator
- Expanded transfer relay
- ETL-listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741, 1st edition, and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations
- 3-year warranty (5-year warranty when installed on an MMP or MP system)
Magnum MS2812 Sine Wave Inverter/Charger Specs
- 13.75" L x 12.65" W x 8" H
- 55 lbs
- Input voltage: 9 - 17VDC
- Continuous power: 2800W
- Surge rating: 3900W
- Output waveform: pure sine wave
- Output voltage: 120VAC ±5%
- Peak efficiency: 88%
- Battery charging output: 125A
- Charger efficiency: 85%
- Manufacturer: Magnum Energy
- Model number: MS2812
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.