Magnum Sine Wave Inverter/Charger - 2000W, 60A (MS2024)
The MS2024 is a 2000-Watt pure sine wave inverter and 60-amp battery charger for 24-volt batteries. It is designed to be safe and reliable for the most demanding mobile, backup, and off-grid applications. The built-in Power Factor Corrected (PFC) battery charger function uses 25 - 30% less energy than a standard charger for maximum efficiency, and installation is simple in 4 easy steps.
Magnum MS2024 Sine Wave Inverter/Charger Features
- Pure sine wave output
- Versatile mounting options for shelf, bulkhead, or upside-down mounting
- Multiple ports including RS485 communication port and remote port
- Accessible design
- LED indicator
- Expanded transfer relay
- ETL-listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use
- ETL-listed UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations
- Meets KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use
- 3-year warranty (5-year warranty when installed on an MMP or MP system)
Magnum MS2024 Sine Wave Inverter/Charger Specs
- 13.75" L x 12.65" W x 8" H
- 41 lbs
- Input voltage: 18 - 34VDC
- Continuous power: 2000W
- Surge rating: 2850W
- Output waveform: pure sine wave
- Output voltage: 120VAC ±5%
- Peak efficiency: 86%
- Battery charging output: 60A
- Charger efficiency: 85%
- Manufacturer: Magnum Energy
- Model number: MS2024
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.