Magnum Sine Wave Inverter/Charger - 2000W, 100A (MS2012)
The MS2012 is a 2000-Watt pure sine wave inverter and 100-amp battery charger for 12-volt batteries. It is designed to be safe and reliable for the most demanding mobile, backup, and off-grid applications. The built-in Power Factor Corrected (PFC) battery charger function uses 25 - 30% less energy than a standard charger for maximum efficiency, and installation is simple in 4 easy steps.
Magnum MS2012 Sine Wave Inverter/Charger Features
- Pure sine wave output
- Versatile mounting options for shelf, bulkhead, or upside-down mounting
- Multiple ports including RS485 communication port and remote port
- Accessible design
- LED indicator
- Expanded transfer relay
- ETL-listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use
- ETL-listed UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations
- Meets KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use
- 3-year warranty (5-year warranty when installed on an MMP or MP system)
Magnum MS2012 Sine Wave Inverter/Charger Specs
- 13.75" L x 12.65" W x 8" H
- 42 lbs
- Input voltage: 9 - 17VDC
- Continuous power: 2000W
- Surge rating: 3300W
- Output waveform: pure sine wave
- Output voltage: 120VAC ±5%
- Peak efficiency: 89%
- Battery charging output: 100A
- Charger efficiency: 85%
- Manufacturer: Magnum Energy
- Model number: MS2012
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.