Magnum Inverter/Charger - 2800W, 24V (RD2824)
Magnum Energy's RD2824 Inverter/Charger is a modified sine wave inverter and battery charger designed specifically for renewable energy use in off-grid and backup systems. The RD2824 is rated at 2800 Watts of 120-volt AC output and is easy to use, cost-effective, and made in the USA.
Using Power Factor Corrected (PFC) charging technology, the Magnum RD2824 uses 25-30% less energy from a generator than a standard battery charger.
The RD2824 installs in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your power cable (AC) to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
Magnum RD2824 Inverter/Charger Features
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) charger uses up to 30% less AC current than standard chargers
- Mounts to a shelf or a wall
- Multiple ports including RS485 communication port and remote port
- Accessible design expedites servicing
- On/off switch with LED indicator
- Expanded 60-amp transfer relay
- Simple 4-step installation
- ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741
- 2-year warranty
Magnum RD2824 Inverter/Charger Specs
- 13.75" L x 12.65" W x 8" H
- 42 lbs
- Input voltage: 18 - 32VDC
- Continuous power: 2800W
- Surge rating: 6000W
- Output waveform: modified sine wave
- Output voltage: 120VAC ±5%
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Peak efficiency: 93%
- Battery charging output: 80A
- Charger efficiency: 85%
- Manufacturer: Magnum Energy
- Model number: RD2824
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.