Magnum AE Series Inverter E-Panel - 175A, 240V (MNE175STM-L-240)
This is MidNite Solar's flagship power panel. It encompasses every suggestion and update. It also accommodates the new Magnum Energy MS4448-AE and MS4024-AE inverters. These inverters are a true 120/240 input and output. Unlike the regular Magnum MS and RD series that have a second 120VAC pass through leg, these inverters are like having a stacked pair of inverters. It will charge from either a 120VAC source or a 240VAC source. The output is 120/240 just like the utility grid. Compare this system with a stacked pair of inverters (from any company) and you will realize thousands of dollars of savings!
Magnum AE Series Inverter E-Panel - 175A, 240V (MNE175STM-L-240) Features
- Powder-coated steel chassis with knockouts to accommodate various installation needs
- Inverter mounts on a unique hinged door to keep a small system footprint
- Mounting hardware included
- Inverter battery breaker (175A)
- Inverters cables
- 500A, 50mV shunt
- Heavy-duty 150 amp bus-bars for AC HOT, NEUTRAL, GROUND, BATT +/- and PV +
- 2x 50A AC input disconnects for generator or utility (prewired)
- 2x 50A inverter AC Bypass Switch (prewired)
- 1x rectangular cutout for mounting a North American GFCI style AC outlet
- Space for mounting up to six additional 13mm wide din-rail mount AC and DC breakers
- Conforms to UL508A 1st Edition and CSA C22.2 #14-M95 (Industrial Control Panel)
Magnum AE Series Inverter E-Panel - 175A, 240V (MNE175STM-L-240) Specs
- 18.5" W x 25.8"H x 12.3" D
- 42 lbs
- Model number: MNE175STM-L-240
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.