Lifefactory Glass Water Bottle with Silicone Sleeve - Midnight, 16 oz
Lifefactory glass water bottles are free of BPA, phthalates, lead, PVC and polycarbonate. All components of Lifefactory glass bottles are FDA-approved and compliant with US, Canadian and European safety standards. Glass bottles are built to last a lifetime and offer a clean and fresh tasting beverage that is non-toxic. The wide mouth of Lifefactory Glass Water Bottle makes it easy to add ice, citrus slices, and teabags. The food-grade silicone sleeve has no plastic or chemicals and provides a comfortable, non-slip gripping surface. Cap is made from #5 plastic, polypropelene, which is BPA-free. The glass and plastic cap are recyclable.
Lifefactory Glass Water Bottle with Silicone Sleeve - 16 oz Features
- BPA, phthalate, PVC, and polycarbonate free
- Silicone sleeve is free of plastics and 100% non-toxic
- All materials are FDA approved
- Includes polypropylene cap
- With glass there is no chemical leaching and no metallic taste
- Wide-mouth bottle makes it easy to add ice, citrus slices, tea bags, etc.
- Patent-pending silicone sleeve provides a great gripping surface and helps to prevent breakage
- Bottle and sleeve can be put in the dishwasher together
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.