Cutting Edge TechnologyAs a pioneer with 35 years in solar, Kyocera demonstrates leadership in the development of solar energy products. Kyocera’s Kaizen Philosophy, commitment to continuous improvement, is shown by repeatedly achieving world record cell efficiencies.
Quality Built In
- UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized frame
- Supported by major mounting structure manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology with PV wire to work with transformerless inverters
- Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe & quick connections
- Support bars added for improved stability
Kyocera manufactures and assembles solar cells and modules at its own worldwide production sites using a true vertical integration process. This superior approach gives Kyocera complete control over every step of the manufacturing process, producing modules with promising high quality and efficiency.
- Superior built-in quality
- Proven superior field performance
- 5 years workmanship in USA, 2 years workmanship outside USA
- 20 Years power output
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.