Customers Also Bought
Kyocera Solar Panel - 140W (KD140SX-UFBS)
• Junction box with 1/2 inch knockouts and screw terminals for electrical connections
• UV stabilized, heavy duty, and aesthetically pleasing black anodized aluminum frame
• Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
• Proven superior field performance
• First module to pass rigorous long-term testing performed by TÜV Rheinland
• Pass Salt Mist Corrosion Test Severity 6, most severe test conditions, performed by TÜV Rheinland
KYOCERA EMPOWERS YOUR FUTURE
Kyocera began research and development of solar energy back in 1975. Since then, we have been leading the solar industry with the development of the most efficient and cost effective systems available. With over 39 years of experience in solar, Kyocera is a natural industry leader. Our modules are ideal for a wide range of applications from utility-scale to on-grid commercial and residential, providing superior field performance among the competition. Kyocera stands behind its products and has a proven reputation within the solar industry for quality and reliability.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.