Cutting Edge Technology
As a pioneer with over 35 years in the solar energy industry, Kyocera demonstrates leadership in the development of solar energy products. Kyocera’s Kaizen Philosophy, commitment to continuous improvement, is shown by repeatedly achieving world record cell efficiencies.
Quality Built In
• UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized frame
• Supported by major mounting structure manufacturers
• Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
• Proven junction box technology with 12 AWG PV wire to work with transformerless inverters
• Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe and quick connections
• Proven superior field performance
• Tight power tolerance
• Only module manufacturer to pass rigorous long-term testing performed by TÜV Rheinland
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.