Kyocera 265W Solar Panel (KU265-6MCA)
Kyocera's four decades in solar PV module manufacturing place them as an unquestioned leader in the industry. Driven by their Kaizen philosophy - a commitment to continuous improvement - these 265W, 60-cell, polycrystalline solar panels are among the world's highest quality and highest efficiency solar panels for both grid-tied and off-grid applications. The frame is UV-stabilized, anodized aluminum in black.
Kyocera 265W Solar Panel (KU265-6MCA) Features
- UV-stabilized, anodized aluminum frame in black
- Compatible with major mounting hardware manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology with 12 AWG PV wire works with transformerless inverters
- Locking Amphenol H4 plug-in connectors provide easy, safe connections
- 10-year workmanship warranty
- 25-year power output warranty
Kyocera 265W Solar Panel (KU265-6MCA) Specs
- 65.43" x 38.98" x 1.81"
- 41.9 lbs
- H4 locking connectors
- 60 polycrystalline cells
- Maximum power: 265 Watts
- Efficiency: over 16%
- Tolerance: +5% / -0%
- Voltage at max power: 31.0 volts
- Current at max power: 8.55 amps
- Open circuit voltage: 38.3 volts
- Short circuit current: 9.26 amps
- Series fuse rating: 15 amps
- Maximum system voltage: 1000 volts
- The Desert Knowledge Australia Solar Centre confirms that Kyocera PV modules have the highest average output of any crystalline module
- Kyocera is the first solar panel manufacturer in the world to pass long-term sequential testing performed by TÜV Rheinland
- Kyocera's F-Series passed TÜV Rheinland's Salt Mist Corrosion Test at Severity Level 6, the most intense test conditions available
- Kyocera is the only solar panel manufacturer to achieve the rank of Performance Leader in all six categories of GTM Research's 2014 PV Module Reliability Scorecard
Kyocera F-Series PV Module Certifications
- UL1703 Certified and Registered, UL Module Fire Performance: Type 2, CEC
- NEC2008 Compliant, IEC 61215/61730, and ISO 14001
- IEC 61701 Ed. 2 Severity 6 (Salt Mist Corrosion Test)
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.