IOTA Battery Charger - 240V, 55A (DLS-240-55)
The DLS-240-55 battery charger/power converter from IOTA Engineering converts nominal 220V A.C. voltage to 13.4V D.C. As a power supply, its tightly controlled regulation allows the user to operate any appropriate nominal D.C. load up to the converter’s rated output current. As a battery charger, the DLS-240-55 will maintain the battery, delivering its full-rated current when the battery capacity falls sufficiently low. The voltage is set to deliver its maximum current for the necessary period of time that minimizes undue stress to the battery caused by heating of its cells. This helps to ensure the longest possible life of the battery. Over time, as the battery nears its full capacity, the converter will float-charge the battery to prevent self-discharge of its cells.
- Switch-mode technology
- Exceptionally clean DC output
- Tight line-load regulation
- Quickly and efficiently charges batteries
- Low and transient AC line voltage protection
- Meets F.C.C. Class A Model criteria for minimizing radio and television interference
- Lower operating temperature
- Proportional fan control circuitry allows fan to stop and start slowly for quiet fan operation
- External fuse protection
- Charging Jack allows for normal and high-stage charging
- Compatible with IOTA IQ Smart Charger for automatic three-stage charging
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.