IOTA Battery Charger - 12V, 75A (DLS-75)
The IOTA DLS-75 Battery Charger is a solid-state, high-efficiency battery charger and DC power source. It converts 120 nominal (108 – 132) volts AC to 13.6 or 14.2 volts DC for either direct load operation or 12V battery charging.
As a power supply, its tightly controlled regulation allows you to operate a nominal 12VDC load up to 75 amps.
As a battery charger, the DLS-75 will maintain the battery, delivering its full-rated current when the battery voltage falls sufficiently low. During the recharge phase, as the battery nears its full capacity, the DLS-75 will automatically taper the current to achieve constant voltage. An RJ11 telephone-style jumper plug (included) selects between the upper and lower voltage setpoints. Using the optional IQ4 controller, the Charger becomes a 4-stage smart charger, delivering its maximum current only for the necessary period of time to minimize overcharging and undue stress. This helps to ensure the longest possible life of the battery.
IOTA Battery Charger - 12V, 75A (DLS-75) Features
- Switch-mode technology
- Exceptionally clean DC output
- Tight line & load regulation
- Designed to withstand low transient AC line voltage
- Current limit and overload protection
- Quiet fan operation, proportional fan speed control
- Over-temperature shutdown
- External fuse
- High and normal state charging jack
- AC Power Cord
- Robust DC screw terminals
- Compatible with IOTA IQ4 Smart Charge Controller for automatic 4-stage charging
- UL- and CUL-listed
IOTA Battery Charger - 12V, 75A (DLS-75) Specs
- 13" x 6.5" x 3.4"
- 7.8 lbs
- Input voltage: 108 - 132VAC
- Maximum Input current 18.2AAC
- Output voltage: 13.6/14.2VDC
- Maximum current: 75ADC
- Maximum continuous power output: 1000W
- Efficiency: over 80%
- NEMA 5-20 plug (one prong vertical, one horizontal)
- Model number: DLS-75
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.