Hyundai Solar Panel - 290W (S290RG)
Utilizing high-efficiency PERL monocrystalline solar cells or improved performance in low-light conditions, Hyundai's RG series of off-grid solar panels pack more energy density into a standard sized 60-cell module.
The 290-Watt S290RG model is a good all-around module with 17.7% efficiency, a 25-year performance guarantee to 80.2% of rated power, strong tempered glass construction capable of withstanding 40 lbs/ft2, and a corrosion-resistant frame.
These panels ship LTL freight. Minimum order quantity of 4.
Hyundai S290RG Off-Grid Solar Panel Features
- 60 monocrystalline cells with PERL technology
- Low-iron tempered glass with anti-reflective coating
- For off-grid or grid-tied use
- Ammonia corrosion-resistant
- Salt mist corrosion-resistant
- 5400-Pa load tolerance
- 25-year linear power performance guarantee to 80.2%
- 10-year workmanship warranty
Hyundai S290RG Off-Grid Solar Panel Specs
- 64.57" H x 39.29" W x 1.38" D
- 41.2 lbs
- 4mm2 (12 AWG) connectors
- 60 monocrystalline cells
- Peak efficiency: 17.7%
- Nominal power: 290W
- Open circuit voltage: 38.8V
- Short circuit current: 9.7A
- Maximum system voltage: 600V
- Manufacturer: Hyundai Solar
- Model number: S290RG
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.