Heliodyne Helio-Flo Heat Transfer Appliance
The Helio-Flo from Heliodyne is an all-in-one heat transfer appliance designed for use in open loop solar hot water systems. The Helio-Flo comes factory-assembled with all wiring, plumbing, and fittings complete - making installation a quick, trouble free experience.
Heliodyne Helio-Flo Heat Transfer Appliance Features
- Simple "Plug & Play" installation
- Fully assembled and factory tested
- Compact solution offers a clean look
- Excellent heat transfer rate
- Built-in thermosyphon prevention
- Factory tested to 300 psi
- Mounts to top of tank with included bracket
- 5-year limited warranty
Heliodyne Helio-Flo Heat Transfer Appliance Specs
- 16" H x 12" D
- 30 lbs
- Heat transfer rate: 16,000 BTU/hr
- Voltage: 110VAC
- Max collector area: 96 square feet
- Manufacturer: Heliodyne
- Model number: HFLO 016 000
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.