Heliodyne Helio-Flo Heat Transfer Appliance
The Helio-Flo from Heliodyne is an all-in-one heat transfer appliance designed for use in open loop solar hot water systems. The Helio-Flo comes factory-assembled with all wiring, plumbing, and fittings complete - making installation a quick, trouble free experience.
Heliodyne Helio-Flo Heat Transfer Appliance Features
- Simple "Plug & Play" installation
- Fully assembled and factory tested
- Compact solution offers a clean look
- Excellent heat transfer rate
- Built-in thermosyphon prevention
- Factory tested to 300 psi
- Mounts to top of tank with included bracket
- 5-year limited warranty
Heliodyne Helio-Flo Heat Transfer Appliance Specs
- 16" H x 12" D
- 30 lbs
- Heat transfer rate: 16,000 BTU/hr
- Voltage: 110VAC
- Max collector area: 96 square feet
- Manufacturer: Heliodyne
- Model number: HFLO 016 000
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.