Handheld TDS Meter with Case
The Handheld TDS Meter is a effective, compact way to test the quality of drinking water. Total dissolved solids (TDS) are the total amount of particles dissolved in a given volume of water, (measured in mg/L). This is also sometimes referred to as parts per million (ppm). In drinking water, these particles include mobile charged ions, minerals, salts, and metals. TDS is directly related to the purity of water and can therefore measure the quality of water purification systems.
Handheld TDS Meter Features
- Highly accurate with a measurement range of 0 - 9990 ppm
- Easy-to-read LCD screen
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Hold function saves measurements for easy reading and recording
- Automatic shutoff after 10 minutes of idle time
- Factory calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution (can be recalibrated with a mini screwdriver)
- Includes carrying case with belt clip
Handheld TDS Meter Dimensions
- 6.1" x 1.25" x 1"
- 2.7 oz with case
- 2.0 oz without case
Handheld TDS Meter Specs
- TDS range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temperature range: 0 - 80°C
- Resolution: 1ppm from 0 - 999ppm, 10ppm from 1000 - 9990ppm (indicated by "x10" icon)
- Accuracy: ±2%
- EC to TDS conversion factor: NaCl (average 0.5)
- Built-in sensor for automatic temperature compensation of 1 - 50°C
- Power source: 2x 1.5 volt button cell batteries (included)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of use
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.