Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Portable Power Station
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium is the next generation of portable power from Goal Zero. Re-engineered from the ground up, this lithium-ion battery is the one of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market.
But the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium is more than just a battery. It's an all-encompassing portable power station with 400 Watt-hours of power storage, a built-in pure sine wave AC inverter, PWM charge controller, and recharging inputs for both the included AC wall charger and compatible solar panels (not included). The inverter is rated at 300W, but its huge surge rating of 1200 Watts is unprecedented and maximizes its compatibility with a wider range of devices, allowing you to run more devices than the original Goal Zero Yeti 400, including cell phones, tablets, cameras, laptops, lights, and display monitors. In addition to the AC output port, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium also features outputs for USB and 12VDC appliances.
With the switch to a lithium battery, Goal Zero has made the Yeti 400 Lithium considerably lighter, and therefore more effective as a portable power solution. The internal lithium-ion pack is replaceable and easily swapped out for a new one at the end of its life (approximately 500 cycles). All in all, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Portable Power Station is a great long-term solution for off-grid power in any situation - whether for a weekend of camping or emergency backup power at home.
Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Features
- Recharges from a wall outlet (wall charger included) or the sun using a compatible solar panel like the Goal Zero Boulder 100 (available separately above)
- USB, 12VDC and 120VAC outputs charge a huge array of electronics and appliances
- Advanced surge technology in the built-in pure sine wave AC inverter maximizes its compatibility with a wider range of devices and allows you to power more devices than ever before
- Replaceable lithium battery pack yields long runtimes and an extended 18-month shelf-life
- Cells feature additional monitoring electronics for superior management and ultimate safety
- Built-in battery management system including PWM charge controller and low battery protection
- LCD screen shows real-time usage data, runtime/recharge time estimator, and output/input meter
Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Specs
- 7½" L x 11⅓" W x 7" H
- 16.3 lbs
- Peak capacity: 428 Watt-hours (10.8V, 39.6Ah)
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% capacity
- Chainable: No
- Shelf-life: Charge every 10-12 months
- Manufacturer: Goal Zero
Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Charge Times
- Wall charger (5A): 7 hours
- Goal Zero Boulder 50 solar panel: 13-32 hours
- Goal Zero Boulder 100 solar panel: 7-16 hours
- Goal Zero Boulder 200 solar panel: 4-8 hours (requires Anderson-to-8mm adapter)
- Goal Zero Nomad 100 solar panel: 7-16 hours
Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Ports
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-29V, up to 10A (120W max)
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V power pole port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 10A (300W, 1200W surge)
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.