Goal Zero Venture 30 Recharger
The Venture 30 Recharger from Goal Zero packs the power you need to keep phones, cameras, and tablets charged no matter the weather you may encounter. Charge the internal 7800mAh battery via USB or a compatible Goal Zero solar panel (see "Downloads" below), and you'll have portable power for your electronic devices while camping, hiking, or road-tripping. With its IPX6 weatherproof rating, the Venture 30 Recharger will keep everything running smoothly and reliably even in wet conditions.
Goal Zero Venture 30 Recharger Features
- Built-in Micro USB tip - tangle-free charging for phones and tablets; certified cables for efficient charging
- Solar Ready™ - built-in charging tip; no extra cables to lose; charge up in 4 hours from USB or in 9 hours of full sun from the Nomad 7 solar panel
- Waterproof in use - dunk it, spray it, use it in the rain; no rubber plugs needed
- 30 Watt-hour, 7,800mAh battery - power phones (2-3x), tablets (1x) and more; lightweight and packable from the airport to the trail
- High-speed USB 4.8A across dual ports - 2x high-speed ports capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time; power two devices at once or share with a buddy
- Integrated flood charge - optimizes your charging time
Goal Zero Venture 30 Recharger Specs
- Chainable: No
- IP Rating: IPX6
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Dimensions: 4½" x 3¼" x 1"
- Operating usage temperature: 32 - 113°F
- Warranty: 12 months
- See below under "Downloads"
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Capacity: 29Wh (3.7V, 7800mAh)
- Life cycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf life: keep plugged in or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: charging and low-battery protection built in
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-micro port (input): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.