The Goal Zero Switch 8 is a pocket sized portable charger that is just 5 inches in length. This smart charger can be used to charge a range of rechargeable electronic devices such as mobile phones, iPads, flashlights and GPS navigation systems. One end of the Switch 8 has a slide out USB connection for charging whereas the other end has a USB socket for connecting to the unit you are going to charge. More than one Switch 8 can be linked up together when more power is required.
It's perfect for on the go charging when outlets aren't readily available. Don't drop that important call while you're walking down the street, plug into your Switch 8.
- Switch 8 Solar Recharger Features:
- 8 Watt Lithium-ion Battery
- Charges using USB
- Battery Recharges Using Solar Panel or USB
- Full Charge in 4 Hours (USB)
- Full Charge in 5-10 Hours (Solar)
- Fully Charge a Smartphone in 1hr up to 3 Times
- Rugged, Lightweight, & Folds Small
- Personalize with interchangeable tips (sold separately)
- Pocket Sized
- Chain Multiple Rechargers for More Power
- Weight: 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
- Dimensions: 1x1x5in (2.5x2.5x12.7cm)
Charges / Powers:
Cell Phones, MP3 Players, GPS, Cameras,
Tablets and More
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
- Worthless, 2/17/2014