Goal Zero Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel
Re-engineered to be lighter and smarter than the original Nomad 7, Goal Zero's Nomad 7 Plus monocrystalline solar panel can charge your USB devices directly from the sun - even Apple iPhones. A detachable kickstand and power flow indicator let you optimize the Nomad 7 Plus' angle to the sun to ensure the best solar charging experience. The Nomad 7 Plus will directly charge most handheld USB and 12V devices like phones, GPS, and MP3 players (though not tablets). It's also great for charging Goal Zero portable power sources like the Flip 10, Flip 20, Venture 30, Rock Out Speakers, and Lighthouse Lanterns.
The Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel features an auto restart that’s smarter than anything else on the market. With the ability to track power flow history, it knows the difference between a device that has reached a fully charged state and one that disconnects due to environmental causes (lack of sunlight, shadow, etc). When the latter is detected, the Nomad 7 Plus will automatically reconnect the charging device, with no extra work on your part needed.
Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel Features
- Charges phones and USB devices directly from the sun
- Features a dynamic auto-restart and intelligent electronics that optimize output to match the device being charged
- Detachable kickstand provides optimum angle placement, natural shade for charging devices, and a vented pocket for temperature regulation
- Easy-to-read indicator displays strength of solar conditions, giving you immediate feedback on how to improve the angle and get the most efficient solar charging
- Weatherproof layering easily sloughs rain and snow
- Nomad 7 Plus' auto restart is smarter than anything else on the market
Goal Zero Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel Specs
- Rated power: 7 Watts
- Open circuit voltage: 8 - 9V
- Cell type: Monocrystalline
- Weight: 12.8 oz (9.2 oz without kickstand)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 13" x 8¾" x ½"
- Dimensions (folded): 6½" x 8¾" x ¾"
- Warranty: 12 months
- USB port: 5V, up to 1.4 A (7W max)
- Mini solar port (2.5mm): 8-9V, up to 0.8A (7W max)
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.