Goal Zero Nomad 20W Solar Panel
The lightweight, weather resistant monocrystalline Goal Zero Nomad 20W Solar Panel is compatible with all Goal Zero products and has universal USB and 12V connectors for most others, allowing you to charge cell phones, GPS, MP3 players, and lots more of your electronic gear directly from the panel. Includes 12-volt adapter.
Note: Apple products cannot be charged directly from a Nomad Solar Panel and must be charged through a battery.
Goal Zero Nomad 20W Solar Panel Specs
- Rated power: 20 Watts
- Open circuit voltage: 18 - 22V
- Cell type: Monocrystalline
- USB port: 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- Solar port (blue, 8mm): 14 - 22V, up to 1.3A (20W max)
- Mini solar port (2.5mm): 6.5V, up to 1.1A (7W max), regulated
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 30½" x 13" x 1" (77.5 x 33 x 2.5 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 13" x 8½" x 1" (21.6 x 33 x 2.5 cm)
- Optimal Operating Temp: 0 - 120° F (-17 - 48° C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 12 months
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.