Goal Zero Light-A-Life 350 LED Light
New and improved! Bright LED light with 350 lumens. The adjustable shade lets the Light-a-Life 350 LED Light focus on an area or work as a lantern with high/low settings. Its versatility makes it perfect for an outdoor camp light or inside a tent. It's got a built-in carabiner and magnets so it's quick to hang anywhere in chains of up to 8. Power it up with a Goal Zero Sherpa Power Pack or Yeti, or the included 12V car adapter.
Goal Zero Light-A-Life 350 LED Light Features
- 350 lumens
- High/low settings
- Engineered to withstand the elements, including rain and snow
- Use in Area Light mode for broad, bright light; great for outdoor use
- Use in Lantern Light mode for soft, ambient light; great mode for indoor use or in a tent
- Convenient cable storage
- 6mm 12V car adapter
Goal Zero Light-A-Life 350 LED Light Run Times
- Sherpa 50: 50 hours (low), 10 hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 150: 150 hours (low), 30 hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250: 1200 hours (low), 250 hours (high)
- LED output: 5W warm white Cree LED
- LED high brightness: 4.5W, 350 lumens
- LED low brightness: 1W, 100 lumens
- 6mm barrel jack (input): 12V, 0.4A (4.5W max)
- Cord length: 8 feet
- Chainable: Up to 8
- Weight: 9.3 oz (264 g)
- Dimensions (compact): 2.8" x 3.2" (71 x 80 mm)
- Dimensions (extended): 4.9" x 3.2" (125 x 80 mm)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 12 months
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.