Goal Zero Guide 10 Plus Battery Charger
Our rugged Goal Zero Guide 10 Plus Battery Charger juices up AA or AAA rechargeable batteries, then charges your small devices with its USB output port. Achieve a full charge in 6 - 10 hours with a USB power source, or even faster with Goal Zero Nomad solar panels. The built-in flashlight prevents nighttime battery fumbles. With the Guide 10 Plus Recharger you have a portable, rugged charging kit as adventurous as you are. Includes 4x AA rechargeable batteries.
Goal Zero Guide 10 Plus Battery Charger Features
- Portable charging device for AA batteries, AAA batteries, and small USB devices
- Any NiMH AA or AAA batteries can be used
- Includes 4x AA batteries
- AAA battery charging adapter
- USB cable
- Built-in flashlight
Goal Zero Guide 10 Plus Battery Charger Charge Times
- USB power source: 6 - 10 hours
- Nomad 7 solar panel: 3 - 6 hours
- Nomad 13 solar panel: 2½ - 5 hours
- Battery type: NiMH
- Battery size: 11Wh (4.8V, 2300mAh)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles
- Shelf life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low battery protection built in
- LED output: 100mW, white LED
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 0.8A (4W max), regulated
- Mini solar port (input): 6.5V, up to 1.1A
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 6.4 oz. (181 g)
- Dimensions: 4" H x 2½" W x ¾" D (11.4 x 3.8 x 13.3 cm)
- Operating usage temp: 32-104°F (0-40°C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 6 months
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.