Customers Also Bought
Goal Zero Flip 20 Recharger
For longer excursions, double the power of the Goal Zero Flip 10. The Flip 20 is designed to give multiple charges on small devices and quickly charge up from a USB source or a compatible Goal Zero solar panel. The USB flip tip for charging the Flip 20 and the USB output (with included micro USB cable) for charging your phone or device can be used simultaneously, meaning you can charge the Flip 20 and your device at the same time! Choose Blue (K208-BLUE), Green (K208-GRN), or Grey (K208-GREY).
Goal Zero Flip 20 Recharger Features
- 200% backup power for your phone - 5200mAh battery is designed to give two full phone charges
- Solar-ready - charge up on the go from a Goal Zero solar panel
- No cable needed - flip-up-USB for charging from any USB port in 4 hours
- Pass-through charging - charge the Flip 20 while charging your phone at the same time!
Goal Zero Flip 20 Recharger Specs
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 4.6 oz
- Dimensions: 3.7" x 1.63" x 0.83"
- Operating usage temperature: 32 - 104°F
- Warranty: 12 months
- USB: 4 hours
- Goal Zero Nomad 7 solar panel: 5-10 hours
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell type: 2x 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Capacity: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh)
- Life cycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf life: keep plugged in or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: charging and low-battery protection built in
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- USB Port (input): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.