Goal Zero Crush Light Chroma Expandable Solar Lantern
The collapsible Crush Light Chroma from Goal Zero is a lightweight solar lantern that delivers function and fun to any campsite. With six color modes, a multi-color fade, three white light settings and a candle flicker mode that goes for over 30 hours on a single charge, the Crush Light Chroma adds more party to the original Crush Light. Charge and recharge this lantern with its built-in solar panel, its included micro USB cable, or an external Goal Zero solar panel like the Nomad 7.
Note: The Crush Light Chroma ships in Demo Mode. To take it out of Demo Mode, press and hold on/off button for 10-15 seconds.
Goal Zero Crush Light Chroma Expandable Solar Lantern Features
- Lightweight and collapsible to just 0.6"
- Solar-rechargeable with built-in solar panel
- USB-rechargeable for faster charging
- 60 lumens of light on high setting
- 35-hour runtime on low setting
- Soft candle flicker mode for ambiance
- 6 different color modes and a multi-color fade
- Useful for off-grid or emergency lighting
Goal Zero Crush Light Chroma Expandable Solar Lantern Specs
- 4.95" diameter x 0.6" H (collapsed) or 3.6" H (expanded)
- 3.2 oz
- Chainable: No
- Cell chemistry: Lithium polymer
- Cell capacity: 1.85Wh (3.7V, 500mAh)
- Warranty: 12 months
- High power: 3 hours
- Medium power: 6 hours
- Low power: 35 hours
- Candle light: 3.5 hours
- Built-in solar panel: 20 hours
- USB cable (included): 2.5 hours
- Goal Zero Nomad 7 solar panel: 2.5 hours
- 4 lights, 60 lumens, 3000K
- Micro USB: 5V, 0.5A, (2.5W max)
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.