Goal Zero Boulder 200W Solar Panel Briefcase
Rugged, durable, and rigid, the Boulder 200 is the largest of Goal Zero's monocrystalline solar panels (200W total). Yet it's still portable, folding into a built-in, easy-to-carry briefcase form that makes it the ultimate portable off-grid solar panel. Whether you're camping, working, or homesteading, the Boulder 200 Solar Panel Briefcase is ideally suited for charging portable energy storage banks like Yeti Portable Power Stations. For lower-power charging applications like phones and other USB devices, look to Goal Zero's Nomad solar panels.
The Boulder 200 is waterproof and built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame. It's equipped with a collapsible kickstand that helps angle it toward the sun. The kickstand is also removable.
This 200-Watt portable solar panel outputs through an Anderson Powerpole and can be chained in series with other Boulder solar panels (including other Boulder 200s). While this module is not designed for permanent installation, the Boulder 100 solar panel is.
Goal Zero Boulder 200 Solar Panel Briefcase Features
- 200 Watts of portable off-grid solar power
- Durable, weatherproof construction
- Adjustable and removable kickstands for easy positioning
- Built-in handle makes portability easy
- Canvas carrying case provides protection during transport or storage
- Includes Anderson Powerpole connector engineered to withstand higher wattage safely
Goal Zero Boulder 200 Solar Panel Specs
- 40" W x 26¾" L x 3½" D (folded)
- 40" W x 53½" L x 1¾" D (unfolded)
- 42 lbs
- Cells: monocrystalline
- Rated power: 200W
- Open circuit voltage: 18-22V
- Connector: Anderson Powerpole (14-22V, up to 14A (200W max))
- Chainable: Yes (with other Goal Zero Boulder solar panels)
- Manufacturer: Goal Zero
- Model number: Boulder 200
Goal Zero Boulder 200 Device Charging Times
- Goal Zero Yeti 150: 3 hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 400: 4-8 hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250: 12-24 hours
- Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 1400: 14-25 hours
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.