Fullriver L-16 Sealed AGM Battery - 6V, 415Ah (DC400-6)
Known for using more lead to create stronger connections between cells and heavier plates to increase reserve capacity, Fullriver Battery's sealed AGM deep-cycle batteries are among the longest-lasting and most abuse-tolerant lead acid batteries we've found. These batteries perform admirably in the highest-vibration and deepest-discharge applications.
Whether you need deep cycling power for an off-grid solar or wind renewable energy system, performance in harsh conditions on a boat or RV, a consistent ride from a golf car or electric car, or long-lasting power for utility vehicles/machines, the Fullriver DC400-6 provides 415 amps at 6 volts inside a fully-sealed and corrosion-free L16-sized housing.
Fullriver DC400-6 Sealed AGM Battery Specs
- 11.61" L x 7.05" W x 16.69" H
- 124 lbs
- Voltage: 6V
- Energy: 2.49 kWh
- Capacity: 415Ah (20-hour rate)
- Terminals: DT
- Manufacturer: Fullriver Battery
- Model number: DC400-6
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.