ET Solar 45W Solar Panel (ET-P63645)
ET Solar's 45-Watt solar panel is smaller but high-value off-grid PV module for use with 12-volt batteries or 12-vold DC loads. Designed and manufactured to comply with strict international quality standards, these polycrystalline solar panels ensure high power in both small spaces and low-light conditions. Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum silver frame.
ET Solar 45W Solar Panel (ET-P63645) Features
- High module conversion efficiency through superior manufacturing technology
- Entire module certificated to withstand high wind loads and snow loads
- Anodized aluminum frame for corrosion resistance
- Highly transparent , low-iron, tempered glass
- Excellent performance under low light environments
- 5-year materials and workmanship warranty
- 25-year power output warranty
ET Solar 45W Solar Panel (ET-P63645) Specs
- 26.4" x 20.9" x 1.2"
- 10.14 lbs
- MC4 connectors
- 36 polycrystalline cells
- Maximum power: 45 Watts
- Efficiency: 12.7%
- Tolerance: ±3%
- Voltage at max power: 17.6 volts
- Current at max power: 2.56 amps
- Open circuit voltage: 22.2 volts
- Short circuit current: 2.74 amps
- Series fuse rating: 8 amps
- Maximum system voltage: 600 volts
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.