Enphase Energy Microinverter - 190W, 208V (M190-72-208-S12)
Note: These inverters do not have their original packaging and have light cosmetic wear and tear from being on display in our store. They have not been used.
Enphase M190 Microinverters connect easily to individual PV modules, where they perform maximum power point tracking (MPPT) and DC-to-AC power conversion at the module instead of at the end of a string of modules. Installing the Enphase M190 Microinverter is simple with a built-in cable that connects microinverters end-to-end to form an AC branch circuit.
Recommended for 230W solar modules.
Enphase M190 Microinverter Features
- 95.5% CEC efficiency
- 190W continuous output at 208-volt, 3-phase AC output
- Works with 60- and 72-cell modules
- Integrated monitoring and powerline communications (when used with Envoy Communications Gateway)
- 15-year warranty
- NEMA 6 rated enclosure
- CSA listed per UL 1741/IEE1547
Enphase M190 Microinverter Specs
- 8" W x 5¼" H x 1¼" D
- 4.4 lbs
- Peak power tracking voltage: 22 - 40VDC
- Continuous power: 190W
- Output voltage: 208VAC, 3-phase
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- PV connector type: MC-4 Type 2 or Amphenol H4
- Peak efficiency: 95.5%
- Manufacturer: Enphase Energy
- Model number: M190-72-208-S12
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.