Empire Direct-Vent Propane Wall Furnace - 35,000 BTU (DV35SGLP)
This 35,000 BTU direct-vent wall furnace from Empire Comfort Systems can heat a large room at the fraction of the cost of installing electric heat. Easy through-wall venting requires no chimney; it fits against an outside wall and pulls air from the outside. You can operate the included wall thermostat without electricity and fire up this furnace with the push of a button to ignite the pilot (no matches required!) making it safer to operate than a furnace pilot that requires lighting with fire.
Ideal for heating workspaces, garages, basements, in-law suites, attics, or carriage houses.
Empire DV35SGLP Direct-Vent Propane Wall Furnace Features
- Delivers ample, room-filling warmth for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Stylishly crafted
- Fits against an outside wall
- Includes millivolt wall thermostat control system
- Automatic shutoff safety feature
- No electricity needed for wall thermostat operation
- Push-button "matchless" piezo ignition system
- Includes standard vent kit for venting through an outside wall
Empire DV35SGLP Direct-Vent Propane Wall Furnace Specs
- Product dimensions: 37" W x 27¾" H x 11½" D
- Minimum clearance around unit: 48" from top, 6" from sides, 4" from floor
- 101 lbs
- BTU output per hour: 35,000
- Manufacturer: Empire Comfort Systems
- Model number: DV35SGLP
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.