The engage hub is all the hardware you need to start monitoring your home energy use online in real-time through the engage, our FREE online platform and apps for Android and iPhone. The engage hub recieves a wireless signal from your fuse box and connects to the internet to send your usage data to your secure engage account.
The engage online platform gives you all the information you need to make positive changes to your consumption behaiour. By monitoring and understanding how much electricity your home is using you can save energy and money.
NOTE: This product is intended for users who already have an efergy energy monitor. No transmitter and sensor are included when purchasing this product. The engage hub is compatible with your e2 and elite classicmonitors. This product is not compatible with an IR or TPM sensor.
Engage Online Platform Features:
- Accessory kit for use with existing efergy elite and e2 classic
- Online platform FREE of charge with no subscription or monthly fees
- See your energy data on our FREE platform and apps for Android and iPhone
- Access your energy data anytime, from anywhere
- Download your energy data onto your PC/Mac
- Eliminate bill shock, monitor your energy costs in real time
- View your daily, weekley, monthly or average costs in easy-to-read graphics
- Set your monthly budget and see how close you are to meeting it
- Compare your energy over 12 months and see where your costs are highest
- Choose to view your energy data in £'s, kWh or CO2
- May also be used to remotely monitor solar energy production
- Discover and reduce your carbon footprint
- Teach your family about energy use and saving
- Use the engage hub to track reductions in your household energy
- Social Media widget - share your data with the online community
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.