- 6 kW PV
- 53.28 kWh Battery
- 36 kWh / Day
- 27 kWh / Cycle
Designed for the large Western or luxurious, heavy energy Island home. This will run most all electic loads day and night, with only minimal back up required in times of no sun or extended rain storms or cloud cover. Will handle most air conditioning loads. 50% more battery capacity for longer battery life and more buffered storage. Will run all loads listed above including 120 / 240 Vac loads and pool pumps. Maximum daily capacity energy is 36.0 kWh per day.
This Kit Includes:
- 24 250W Canadian Solar Panel
- One MidNite Solar Combiner Box MNPV6
- Four Fuseholder PV Midget 600V
- Four Midget Fuse 600V 15A
- Four MC4 PV Output Cable 50'
- One Magnum MMP175-60S Combiner Box
- One MidNite Solar Solar 30A 300VDC Din Rail Mount Breaker MNEPV30-300
- One MidNite Solar 63A 150VDC Din Rail Mount Breaker MNEPV63
- One MidNite Solar Classic 250 Charge Controller
- One Magnum 4400W 48V Inverter / Charger 4448PAE
- Magnum ME-RTR Router for MS-PAE Inverters
- Magnum Energy ME-BMK-NS Battery Monitor No Shunt
- Auto Gen Start Module / Network
- One Magnum BP-D Double Back Plate
- One Black Plate Single
- One Magnum Energy MMP175-30D Mini Panel with 175A DC Breaker and 30A Dual AC Input Breaker
- One Magnum Energy MMP175-30D-L Panel with 175A DC Breaker and 30A Dual AC Input Breaker, Hood, Cables
- Magnum Remote Network Enabled
- 24 Battery L-16E 2V Trojan
- 18 Battery Cable 4/0 12" Black
- 5 Battery Cable 4/0 20" Black
- Two Battery Cable 2/0 10' Black
- Two Battery Cable 2/0 10' Red
- Three Battery Box 8xL16
Also comes with a custom Unirac roof mount for the 6 kW PV system, including engineering and grounding system.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.